Thursday, April 9, 2009

Caved in to society

It's official.. I've caved into society three times in two weeks. 1. I bought a smartphone. 2. I joined Twitter. 3. I've started this blog... where is my life going?? Actually, I've been wanting a smartphone for quite some time but just haven't had the excuse to get it until now.. *cough* (still working on the excuse). I'm using it all the time and find myself searching endlessly for apps. Anyone have any good ones to share? I have the Palm Treo Pro with Windows Mobile 6.1. It's hard to find useful apps that apply to my life but right now I have Pandora, SPB Skins, and Skyfire. Wow.. so little. I'm working on a Twitter client for my phone but it is really hard to find one that I like. I've gone through 4 already and I'm restless. I'll post my findings as soon as I find one I approve. Until tomorrow. adieu my loves.

0 comments: