Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Sale Almost Over?

Listening to "Animal" by Miike Snow

If you've visited my store in the last few weeks then you've noticed that every week I've put some items on SALE. As part of my 25 Days of Christmas SALE I'm trying to make gift giving a little cheaper. Every Tuesday I am selecting a few items to reduce. These gifts are great for more than just Christmas. Birthday? I also have some fantastic gift cards. ;) Almost everything is under $13 except for one item that I'm very sad to part with. (see below)


This is my recycled bib necklace. I handmade this one and I am very sad to see it go. OOK definitely.



Thinking about something? Well then those gear are definitely turning.


Handmade copper piece strapped to a soft leather belt... cuff!



Small, wooden, lucite mum, and nice olive creamy button underneath. $5??

I'll be continuing the sale until the end of December even after Christmas for those late gift-givers and such. Please continue to watch for my sales that I'll be posting on here and a giveaway at the end of this month! I'll make sure to send a post out before I post the giveaway! Cheers!


0 comments: