Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Selections

In the last month I've ventured further into my Etsy shop and opened up more doors to accessories. I've always been a fan of the bib necklace and decided to try my hand at it with an up-cycled sandal. No it does not smell like feet. I guarantee it but it does have some beautiful sequins on it. From there I began dabbling necklaces. Of course, the button side of me took over and I began accentuating rings and bibs with these loves. I'm in the process of putting up a mini bib necklace up in the next week full of buttons and handstitches. Keep your eyes peeled for this beauty. I'm still working on it so no picture yet.

I've been using my best friend Bria as my model. She is so gorgeous. We've been using an old warehouse next door to my house to take pictures and they are turning out fantastic. Unfortunately, I left my camera somewhere and have had to use Bria's. Once I do find mine I'll redo some of the pics, especially close-ups on the rings and coaster necklaces.

I will be doing a giveaway shortly on my blog so please keep following. You can win items from my store! :)

Until tomorrow, adieu!

0 comments: