Friday, December 11, 2009

Etsy Spotlight


Listening to "Against Me" by Thrash Unreal

If you're like me you have to absorb Etsy's homepage every now and then. The picks they display on their mainpage vary in everything. It's almost like eye candy sometimes and when I find that one piece that catches my green eye, HEART IT! For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy.. Literally, I click on it as a favorite item and I "heart" it.


Today I viewed Etsy's page and this canvas popped out at me. I know I've seen this artist's work before on Etsy but I must have been in some kind of food coma not to heart her. Her shop is GollyBard, http://gollybard.etsy.com/, and she is quite the artist. Her drawings are simple but aesthetically pleasing to my simple eyes. Above is the drawing that caught my eye. Fortunately for me I love texture and shapes... and that watercolor hits the right spot.

I encourage you to check out her shop. She has quite the array of artwork. I'm hoping that after Christmas to add one of her pieces to my wall. Hmmm... maybe this is when a gift card to an Etsy shop would be perfect. See my last post! ;)


Cheers!

1 comments:

holly aka golly said...

Just came across your lovely feature. Thank you so much for your generous review! Best, Holly