Friday, September 18, 2009

Craft Envy



Listening to "Walk On" by The Hidden Cameras

I've had little time lately to peruse craft supplies but thankfully today I made a jump. I found this button in a store called Brazen Buttons and thought it was practically biblical. How great it must be to have pieces of art on your clothing like that button.

Which reminds me... I'm heading to the hometown this weekend to experiment with gum paste for the wedding and continue our leatherworking. I will definitely have some pics because now that I have supplies we should be able to produce some piece of exquisiteness. I will also be hitting up the local thrift stores and I can divulge my treasures found there. :)


I also found this pattern which was really neat. Isn't this something you'd find in a thrift store or a flea market box? I thought so. The bonnet-laden girl next to the peacock chair is quite simple. I good chaise would help this stitch.

I'm a sucker for the Pearl and Hobby Lobby stores which of course are not even in the St. Petersburg area. Why is that? I'm not really sure but I wrote a few emails to their customer service department letting them know how "unfortunate" it is not to be able to shop there. Their reply? Coming soon. Of course, of course.
Until Sunday? Cheers. xoxo

0 comments: