Friday, August 28, 2009

Bzzzzzy

found here

Listening to "You and Me" by Her Space Holiday

It's been at least a week since I've posted and it'll probably be another few days before I do again. My sister just had her baby, Wyatt and I am so excited for another nephew. We have a wedding (future brother-in-law) to go to tomorrow morning and my future father-in-law just got admitted to the hospital. We need any prayers for all 3 people if you can give them. It's been a very stressful week for us...

On a lighter note, I just ordered some leather supplies. eBay is such a glorious site to find nifty things. I've decided to focus my crafting skills on one thing I really do love.. bracelets.. leather cuffs to be precise. I love a comfortable bracelet that gets worn in. Mmm... the smell of fresh leather in the afternoon.

I'll be working on more belt chairs and even opening up an Etsy shop soon so please keep a look out for The Thrifty Turtle! Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers. :)

0 comments: