Friday, August 21, 2009

Obsessive Consumption

Listening to "Bodies and Mind" by Great Lake Swimmers.

Hmm.. I think this will be my last post until next week. My sister is having her baby Monday and we're driving up to be with/see her. It's going to be a loooooong weekend and I hope to post something over the weekend. *fingers crossed* I also have a baby shower I'm hosting tomorrow for my friend, Alli. Wish that luck.



The week has slowly winded down and I'd like to leave you by introducing a fellow designer I stumbled upon. Her name is Kate Bingaman and she's a gifted graphic designer. Her bag is "obsessive consumption". She draws what she buys and I think it is absolutely BRILLIANT. The idea is real and it works for me. I love to look at the detail she puts into each drawing. Check out her sketches on her page here. Does this work for you? xoxoxo

0 comments: