Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You Organs!

Listening to "You Got the Love"- Florence and the Machine

Usually, I can look at something and try to find the meaning behind the picture or even decipher a particular word... nah. I'm no good with those 3-D pictures where you stare at it forever and you're suppose to see a dolphin? All I ever see are swirls. Where's Waldo? How about where are my migraine meds? Anyway, I found myself circling the clouds of reality when I landed on this site:

iheartguts. lol.. the name makes me laugh. Her name is Wendy Bryan and she is the brainchild behind this site. She incorporates the organs of our body with happy notes on life and cute plush toys. This is definitely on my list of blogs to watch for. I included a few pics of some of her stuff. I even recommended we use some of the plush toys to give to some of our pediatric patients... I work at a Pediatric Surgical office coordinating surgeries at All Children's Hospital. Hey, you just learned something new today. <_> :p Enjoy and pass the sugar to your pancreas!

0 comments: