Wednesday, August 12, 2009

To the Past

Listening to "Just One Kiss"- Raphael Saadiq ft. Joss Stone

I have a few things I wanted to post today. I asked Tim to pull out some boxes from our guest bedroom's closet and wouldn't you know the treasures I came upon. Seeing as we just celebrated our 4 year anniversary together a few months ago I thought this was perfect. For our 1 year anniversary, in my infinite thrifty wisdom I scrapbooked a little memento for him- "10 Things I Love About You". Once I found this little knick-knack, we began laughing and reminiscing over the pictures I included.

I thought I would share this with you.. don't tell Tim or he'll kill me. :phe's going to murder me...and yes, that's a cheeto.. :)

Actually, I think I'll wait to post my second item tomorrow. Just some kitty humor. :p

2 comments:

Tim said...

Love you even though you put up pictures of me looking like that!
:)

Anonymous said...

Post some more pics of the hubby! He's a cutie!