Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Hasty Retreat

Listening to "Song for the Orca" by Travis Morrison.



I was just reading up on a jellyfish-doily(sp?) craft when I came upon this canvas. It just made me dwell on more ideas for projects. I'm thinking about turning that jellyfish craft into a mobile. I have a hook in my bedroom that is empty for attention. Irina's work is fantastic. Check out her other work here.



I recently came upon two printer type trays and spent this weekend sanding both and whitewashing one with white & olive paint. They both came out great and I'll have pics up soon. My camera is acting weird. On the downside, all 3 cats have had a time swatting things down.. bye-bye feathers...



If you read my tweets you might have saw that I was trying to work on a yoda beanie. Still working on it. It would have been perfect for this past Saturday. We went to the Rays vs. Blue Jays game and wouldn't you know it was "Sci-Fi" night. Would've been perfect for us to wear those then.. oh well.. there's always next year.



Well, time is short today but I leave you with another canvas from Irina.. :)

0 comments: